Re: W1r2 binaries

>A small and IMHO nice TSR screensaver that runs also without GEM and can
>be terminated by sending the process a signal. On funet or aaue (name was
>minscr14 or something like that on a MiNT directory).

I'll have to look for it - does it work when you are on a vconsole? or
just on a GEM screen?

>I doubt. Why? Or do you mean a code that would change the processes
>output terminal to a one on another screen?

No, actually change screens.  You could have a program write to two
different screens at once, much like a dual monitor set-up, and you
could change manually or let the program change screens - maybe there
is a command prompt for the program on one screen and an online screen
on the other.  Or maybe you can have a screen saver run under GEM and
just program it to change to ttyv0/console before blanking the screen
and/or doing any fancy effects.

OK - no reason other than the neat-o-whiz-bang effect :-)