GCC 2.7.2

Okay. I've got GCC-2.7.2 producing good, neat 68K code. It compiles the
MiNTlibs (although baserel is gone, but then, I never used it).

Problem. It punches out the new object format. The old linkers don't know
this format, and the linker in binutils 2.5.2 doesn't produce the right
executable format, unless someone has a patch?

Anyone know how to reconfigure the linker? I've poked at the docs
somewhat, and they're damn vague on the score.