Re: oAESis and FreeMiNT

Dear Christer,

One little progress in my installation process:

Now I have downloaded and installed FreeMiNT 1.12.5, and I have discovered
that int the MINT.CNF file I was trying to load oAESis with the option
"-phisical" instead of "-physical". Now I corrected the mistake and things
goes better.

It still freezes with the memory protection error, but at least when MINT
is loaded from the AUTO folder the oAESis auto-starts (almost) correctly
and it even can launch programs.

The problem is that it starts in ST low-res mode, but it seems to be
working as if it was in a higher resolution mode (like ST high-res or TT
medium-res).

Remember I have downloaded oAESis 0.6. By the way, what is supposed to work
on this version, since the only things I was able to do are: Getting info,

Greetings,
Dante

|______ Dante Turrini - via F.Malaguti, 7 - 40126 BOLOGNA, ITALY ______|
|______ e-mail: reg1537@iperbole.bologna.it /Phone:+39 51 243150 ______|