[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Some questions (Re: MintNet 0.9)
- To: email@example.com (MiNT development list)
- Subject: Some questions (Re: MintNet 0.9)
- From: "J.D.Coleman" <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 17:06:06 +0100 (BST)
- In-reply-to: <9603221157.AA10061@diamant.vsb.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> from "Kay Roemer" at Mar 22, 96 12:57:17 pm
> I have put the latest MintNet sources/binaries onto our ftp server:
> They contain new drivers for Riebl Card MegaST,MegaSTe,TT and the Biodata
> external DMA adaptor (all by Torsten Lang), some bugfixes and a BSD compatible
> packet filter (BPF). If someone is interested, I have patches for libpcap
> and tcpdump...
Great news! Does anyone know of a source for Biodata adapters?
A couple of (unrelated) questions (Mint 1.12) :
is it possible for a user to be in more than one group concurrently?
is it possible to set serial port speeds (TT) above 38400?
"The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal! Is it safe?"
"Oh yes, it's perfectly safe. It's just us who are in trouble!"