Re: GNUSTep and the Falcon? Any Chance of it Happening?

I'm not sure if the GNUSTep specifications require a 68040 but, the NeXT operating system work on
68030 and 68040 processors, therefore, GNUSTep should work on the Falcon030.  Word has it that
C-Labs is releasing the MK-X in quantity now.  I know that Atari is out of the picture, but C-Labs
isn't and there are other clones available too of TT based systems eg. Medusa, Hades, DirecTT030 and
the DirecTT040.  A french company is working on a Falcon clone called Cent030 and Cent040.  Wizztronics
here in New York is working on a Falcon clone as well.  The more clones there are the better.  Besides,
some of those projects could apply towards MagiC and MagiCMac as well.  We have to keep the faith.
These projects are free projects, that is more reason why they should be pursued.  At least Atari/C-Lab
computer users will have more choices to find software.