mkfifo call for MiNT: Fmkfifo

I just have implemented a mkfifo call in MiNT. To work it needs a fixed
version of minixfs or any other file system that keeps the
S_IFIFO mode bits in the inode.

If anyone is interrested I can post the minixfs 0.6 PL11 fix and the
code here.

Currently I'm trying to implement some time functions:
Ttime(), Tstime(), Tgettimeofday() and Tsettimeofday().

Cause there is no clock interrupt on Atari machines (AFAIK), I thought of
just using some variables for counting based on clock ticks.
Maybe the Gemdos DOSTime calls will be handled too by these functions
(just adding local time offset and DST) so all clocks run the same time.

--
  jerry@stone