Re: Here's FreeMiNT v1.12.6 -- the patches

> [ Always the way...  As soon as I've got something finished and ready
>   to post on the net, someone goes and announces that they've done a
>   better version...  This time, however, I don't care!  I'm going to
>   release it anyway!  ]
>
> Since there hasn't been a release of the MiNT kernel for a rather long
> time, I've taken Michael Hohmuth's last FreeMiNT kernel and added the
> patches that have appeared on the list since then (and a couple of
> minor changes of my own).  This kernel release has non-blocking fork()
> installed, with the fixes which were posted.  This kernel seems to be
> stable -- at least, no-one has posted any more fixes for a long time.

I will include the 1.12.6 patches into 1.14 so 1.14 will not be released today.
I'm sorry!

Regards
	Sven Karlsson
Student of Engineering Physics at Lund Institute of Technology, Sweden

Soft- and Hardware developer @ Istari Software
Current project: Code ,an interactive development tool for video
	game consoles including Editor,Debugger and Assembler
	Fenix, a new OO OS for Atari compatible computers.
E-mail: f92sk@efd.lth.se or tomten@df.lth.se
WWW: http://www.efd.lth.se/~f92sk