Re: Making MiNTOS the underlying Atari Operating System

pross@soho.ios.com wrote:

> You can get X for MagiC?

I don't know, but probably not. But that was not my point. You were
saying that the MinT/MinTOS environment was the only one which is
Atari-independent, and that simply isn't true. I am not trying to start
an argument over which of the two environments is better for any given
purpose.

  Claus Brod, MDD, HP              Have you hugged your manager today?
--http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3366 ---#include <disclaimer>--
   Explicit permission required for distribution in Microsoft Network.