European Mathematica Empowerment Tour -- Revised Schedule

The European Mathematica Empowerment Tour -- Revised Schedule

Please note that some of the UK events have been changed due to an
accident involving our mobile exhibition unit.  We apologise for any
inconvenience this may cause you.

At each location we will be giving a presentation on Mathematica 3.0.  You
will be able to try our new version, share ideas with people in your field,
sign up for product giveaways and talk with members of the Wolfram Research
staff.

For more information, please visit http://www.wolfram.com/empower/ukx.

The tour will now be stopping in the following cities:

4 (Mon) November
LONDON
Imperial College Ldn
Talk: 14.00, Room 342 in Mechnical Engineering Building
The exhibition vehicle (partially repaired) will be by the Queens Tower

6 (Wed) November
CAMBRIDGE
Cambridge University
Talk: 14.00, Lecture Room 1, Austin Building
18.30: Cambridge University Press event

8 (Fri) November
MANCHESTER
UMIST
Talk: 14.00, Room E2, Renolb building

12 (Tues) November
PLYMOUTH
University of Plymouth
Talk: 17.00, Robbins Lecture Theatre

15 (Fri) November (closed event)
IPSWICH
British Telecom
Martlesham Heath
Talk: 14.00, Conference Room in B80

The following events have unfortunately been cancelled:

5 (Tues) November - CANCELLED
READING
Reading University
Mathmobile: in front of the Chemistry Building

13 (Wed) November - CANCELLED
PORTSMOUTH
University of Portsmouth

14 (Thurs) November - CANCELLED
PORTSMOUTH
GEC Matra Marconi

We would advise you to register for an event due to limited space -
please reply via the web at http://www.wolfram.com/empower/ukx or if you
have no web access reply to empower@wolfram.co.uk.

Please give the following information:

I am interested in the following dates: