Re: a present

At 08:48 AM 11/14/96 -0700, you wrote:
EARN MONEY THE RIGHT WAY!!!
Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.

The Internet has grown tremendously. It doubles in size every 4 months,
think about it. You see those 'Make.Money.Fast' posts more and more. That's
... because it WORKS! So I thought, all those new users might make it work.
And I decided to try it out a few months ago. Besides, what's $5.00, I
spend more than that in the morning on my way to work on coffee and cigs
for the day. So I sent in my money and posted. Everyone was calling it a
scam, but there are SO many new users from AOL, Netcom, etc. they will join
in and make it work for you. Well, two weeks later, I began recieving bucks
in the mail! I couldn't believe it! Not just a little, I mean big bucks! At
first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand,
then BOOM.
By the end of the fourth week, I had recieved nearly $47,000.00. It came
from all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the up
and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had enough left
over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well. Markus
Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims he made
$53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only $17,000
for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they say they did
it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a similar chance with
$5 of my own bucks. Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible
potential, because $5 is all anyone ever invests in this system. Period.
That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of
thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate way.

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

STEP 1.
Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate pieces of
paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (In this
way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're paying for a
legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note inside each
paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five
addresses:

1- Natalie Jansen
Lancveldlaan 18
5671 CN Nuenen
HOLLAND

2- Chad Collier
2785 Cold Springs Rd. #49
Placerville, CA 95667
USA

3- Andre Cabernite Horn
Rua General Urquisa, 235 apt.1408
CEP: 22431-001 Leblon
Rio de Janeiro
BRAZIL

4- Peace
PO BOX 2353,
Bandar Seri Begawan 1923,
Brunei Darussalam,
South East Asia.

5-Amanda Wolf
2920 Vaughn St. #6
cincinnati oh 45219
USA

STEP 2.
Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up.This
way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name in as the fifth one on the
list.

STEP 3.

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE SEARCH FOR NEW EMAIL
ADRESSES IN EMAIL LISTS AND SEND THIS EMAIL TO AT LEAST 500 PESRONS AFTER
ADDING YOUR NAME TO THE LIST!!! AS MORE FORWARDS OF THIS EMAIL YOU MAKE, AS
MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN!!!!!!! Forward or send this Email to as many
persons as you can. Pick new email addresses out of Email lists. Post the
article to at least 250 newsgroups. There are at least 19000 newsgroups at
any given moment in time. Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can.
Remember the more groups you post to, the more people will see your article
and send you cash!

STEP 4.
You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns
within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the Internet is new and huge. There is no
way you can lose.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts I made, I got back 5 responses. Yes, thats
right,only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money orders, but real
cash with your name at #5.
Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 250 additional
postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings. On average then, 50 people
will send you $1.00 with your name at #4,....$50.00 in your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings each with your name at #3 or
10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500. They make 250 postings
each with your name at #2= 100,000 postings=5000 returns at $1.00
each=$5,000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at #1 and you
get a return of $60,000 before your name drops off the list.And that's only
if everyone down the line makes only 250 postings each! Your total income
for this one cycle is $55,000.

>From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the
list, you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

The end result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this
article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the more
cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!

So thats it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it
works.There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all day, all
overthe world. And 100,000 new people get on the net every day. You know that,
you've seen the stories in the paper. So, my friend, read and follow the