Re: a present

Hi Victor,
please accept my apologies for this message, as, even if it was sent from
my account it has not been sent by me personnally.

I am after this sending an message to the list apologizing as it is not
my usual way of expressing myself

I have today changed my password on the university-account, where I am
writing from.

Once again, accept my apologies

regards

:-) paul