New Toswin

Hi there,
As the most recent version of Toswin I owned (1.4w12) was missing some features
I've made some changes to it:
	- AES 4.1 iconification.
	- New AES messages handling (WM_ONTOP WM_BOTTOM WM_UNTOPPED).
	- Several bug fixes.
	- Taking only the relative name of a program as initial window title.
	  ( Very little modification but useful with iconification)

Since TOSWIN1.4w1.2 is more than two years old, I think there may be a newer
version floating around (which could have this features), so please let me know if it's worth or not uploading this to an ftp site.

Regards, Eddy.