Anyone successfully compiled pcnfsd?

Hi all,
Is somebody out there who had success in compiling a pcnfsd?
I tried it, and it compiles ok, but it doesn't work :-(
There must be a reaction, because when my Atari is running pcnfsd
the pcnfs-client on the pc reacts very fast with a invalid login-message
(my login is correct), and when my Atari is not running pcnfsd there
is a long timeout and the pc is locked while it trys to connect to the
pcnfsd.
I filled in some fprintf(stderr,"...") in the authentication-rpc-procedure,
but nothing happens. I believe that something is going wrong with the rpc-call?

Greetings,
		Bernd