N.AES

Hi everybody,
	I have been off the Internet for a few months, and now have my
own connection at home.  Please note the new address.

Since I've been back, I have noticed several remarks about N.AES.
I heard many months back about independent work on replacing Atari's
Multitos version of GEM.  I assume this is the culmination of the
work.  Now a few question/details:

1.	Is it a GEM replacement which works with MiNT?

2.	Is there an English version?

3.	Where can I get it from (preferably in England, but abroad if
	necessary)?

4.	How much is it?

5.	Some details.

6.	Comments from those that have used it.

Thanks for the assistance.

I shall be re-working my quickly hacked together GEM Mail to
put a proper front end on it and make it Mime complient (if anybody
is interested).  If you have any suggestions please email them to me.

Andrew.