Re: pop3

Hi Fabrice,

If you look in the c-client directory you'll see that by default pine
includes code for handling pop3 as well as imap, though its not really
documented today.  If I remember correctly, it tries imap first and if
that fails it will then try pop3 to get at the remote mailbox.

All my mail servers today use imap, so its a little hard for me to verify
anymore - if you want some more info there is a very good newsgroup
comp.mail.pine which will give a definitive answer.

Cheers,
	Donald