NCurses 4.1

   Hi,

if anyone is interested, I have compiled the new NCurses 4.1 for MiNT (it
was really straightforward - just 'configure' and 'make').

I have also patched it for TOS's VT52 emulator, so now curses based
programs can run under TOS as well (you can check some funny test games at
my WWW page).

I can't post any diffs yet, because I have problems with 'read()' in
MiNTlibs - it doesn't return scan codes of special keys (function and
arrow keys). I have developed a workaround, but it looks ugly. If you have
any clue how to solve it properly, please let me know, thanks.

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm
 e-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz