Re: [Fwd: Re: java virtual machine]

> There will be a JVM with JIT for Fenix. I'm currently working with a
> group of Amiga programmers porting Sun's JVM to Amiga (and Atari).

People have written be being somewhat confused and asked be about the phoenix
project. I will say this once and for all:

Fenix is not phoenix and it has nothing to do with it. Fenix is a OS being
written by me while phoenix is a computer under development by centek in
france. I have written some letter to centek asking about the phoenix but
have never got any reply so I don't know anything about the phoenix apart
from the information centek has released to the public. Centek hasn't
updated their pages for a long time now which honestly makes me wonder what
thay are doing. I have also spoken to some french programmers connected
to Centek.  They didn't say anything about the phoenix and wouldn't answer
my questions.

I admit that Fenix might be a bad name for the OS but I chose the name long
before I even heard about the phoenix. (Fenix was previously called first
Galaxy and then Garden).

If anyone has a better name for Fenix you can email me and I will consider it!

Regards Sven Karlsson - Istari Software