Re: about XAAES.

> hi, well, I last time wanted to check xaaes 7, yes 7 :))
> so, cool but when I tried to get it, it wasn't available. :(
> anyone who has this latest version?

There was a problem at the WEB page (the filenames were not correct so the
links to the archives wouldn't work) but it appears to be fixed now.

You can get them from Craig's download bay:

              http://www.i-way.co.uk/~c_graham/files.html

The links are to XaAES beta 7 source and binary.

I haven't tested it yet (next job this morning :), but it looks like it should
be a bit more 'stable', and it certainly looks to support a lot more of the
AES.

Cheers,

James Cox.
--
<jamesco@cogs.susx.ac.uk>

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam.

(For non-Latiners: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will
fling an enormous rock at your head.")