Re: Missing changes in MiNTlibs PL47

Thanks, Frank, for the reply (not quoted here).  I've been
working long hours, so the final effort on PL47 has taken a back
seat for a few days.

For everyone:

I could not find the Changelog excerpt quoted by Andreas in the
PL46 archives in either umich or funet.  If anyone can shed
light on this, please do.  I found one of the patches.  It will
be added, if it hasn't been in the already existing
distribution.

The other patches were not copied to the MiNT list and may be
lost, unless they were indeed part of PL46 and are only missing
from the ChangeLog.

At any rate, if this cannot be resolved soon, I will simply
proceed with what I have.

Yves