RE: VFAT.XFS ??

> > > Yes, MagiC is faster than AES 4.1, and (As you pointed out) it
> > > supports DOS-partitions (As long as you have HD-Driver.) and VFAT.
> > > N.AES is almost as fast as MagiC, costs far less and works with
> > > MiNTOS.
> >
> > BTW, is the rumour about N.AES II true? Gryf (Thomas Binder) has told
> > something like this one day on IRC...
>
> I hope so, but it has been very quiet about it the last year and I
> fear that N.AES is abandoned :-( Neither Overscan nor Jens Hiescher
> (author of N.AES) replies to my mails.

I was in Berlin in May and I was going to visit Overscan at the place.
Unfortunately I was told there (at the address mentioned formely on the
Overscan wwwpage) that "Overscan is not here".

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
     draco@irc.pl
     draco@piwo.bl.pg.gda.pl
     conradus@avanti.orient.uw.edu.pl
     conradus@plearn.edu.pl
     draco@nuova.id.uw.edu.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)