zsh 3.0.4 for MiNT

Hello all,

I recompiled my favourite shell (zsh) with MiNTlib PL47 and
ncurses.  The binary is base-relative.   It requires a 030 or
better CPU.  It may require terminfo, but maybe it will work
with termcap.  Let me know.

Zsh is a "bournian" shell, with similarities to sh and ksh.  It
features greatly enhanced command-line editing and scripting.
It also has sh and ksh emulation modes, simply by copying or
sym-linking the zsh executable to "sh" or "ksh".

My binary distribution includes all the docs and demos from the
zsh source distribution.  I uploaded it to
atari.archive.umich.edu.  Look for zsh304b.tgz in the new items
directory or in Mint/Shells.

Enjoy.

Yves
__
Please, remove thine lips from the tit of corporate,
market driven faux technology.         --Nesta Stubbs