RE: Security stuff

> >What is I don't understand, is why you seem to negate any way which could
> >lead to improve MiNT considered as an Unix system, mean any particular
> >way to improve its security for networking. What is bad in the concept
> >of using MiNT as a net server? MiNT is stable enough and has enough
> >daemons to support most basic services (telnet, ftp, http, mail). You may
> >be sure I *do* care on backward compatibility and I don't want to stay
> >alone with a "secure" kernel unable to run anything.
>
> Nothing is wrong with that. I just don't want that a change is applied to
> MiNT which breaks most existing applications.

It makes me feel you didn't read the text above. Do so now then, then
reply again.

> There are many useful things that could be done in the kernel, this really
> seems to be just "for the sake of it".

If so, why you don't post anything about such "useful things", and you
only complain about someone's else proposals?

Regards

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)