Re: Cookie jar patch for Supexec/Super patch?

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> > be happy to get memory protection working under 68040 and 68060. For
> > standard 68030 a working virtual memory would be the best possible thing
> > to add/change.

I'd also like to see paging/swapping on 040/060 as well. Fragmentation
is a *big* problem here, now that my Falcon is permanently on the net
and runs several servers. I'd wish to leave it on 24 hours a day, but
it needs a reboot approx. every four hours because of fragmented
memory :-(

/*
**
*/