Re: Multitasking during disc access (was

 >The Problem is, that MiNT does not make taskswitching in supervisor mode.
[...]
 >But for Bios and Xbios don't exists free available sources, so they have
 >to be written from scratch (and should be in Assembler, of course :o)

GEMDOS (including BIOS and XBIOS) 'C' sources are found at:

http://cdl.uta.edu/cpm/

Comments in the bindings confirm this GEMDOS was used by Atari.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
    "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to
     believe in human potential, not God." -- Gloria Steinem
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>