Re: HSmodem XDD?

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Does ANYONE have serial drivers that can permanently replace HS-Modem
> and beloaded by MiNT as XDD drivers, to finally resolve the problem?

It should be possible to make a new driver, with public sources
and all, without having to re-invent the wheel?  As in using
chunks of code from Linux m68k?  Also, undoubtedly at some point
the Fenix project is going to come out with a replacement driver
of its own?  Perhaps, if we ask nicely, that could be raised a
notch or two on the priority list...

Yves