Re: time functions in pl47

> some people mentioned here MiNTlibs pl47 don't work on Falcons (I haven't
> tried it myself yet). The reason should be the new gettime functions. I've
> just got the sources and patches (thanks Yves) but I can't see anything
> wrong with it. Konrad, you said it had something to do with hardware clock
> and that Falcon didn't have a hardware clock. How did you mean it?

I wrote that Jerry's patches to the *kernel* - intended to get time-of-day
functions to work - bombed out at bootup because the code tried to access
some hardware which is apparently not present on Falcons (something called
'Mega clock' in the comments).

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.