Re: Falcon LAN under MiNT

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> By the way - I heard that the DSP serial port on Falcons is able to do up
> to 8 Mbit/s. Wouldn't it be a good idea to connect Falcons to ethernet
> this way? With some additional hardware of course...

It will probably be cheaper and simpler to hook a standard ISA-card to the
CPU-bus directly. I saw something about a m68k->ISA DIY project on the net
somewhere, I´ll try to find it again.

Btw. have anybody tried the TUW-interface to a DE600 with MiNT? I know
there are drivers for MiNTnet, so I guess *somebody* use it. I´ve tried to
find a DE600 for ages but nobody seems to have one.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/