Re: VFAT! :-)

J.R. wrote:
 >Well, the source code of MiNT itself is full of examples how to write
 >file systems (tosfs, profcs, biosfs and so on...)

I keep on hearing about these sources to Eric R. Smith's original
MiNT release that supposedly comes with full programming docs, but
cannot seem to locate them. Where would I find those?

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>