MiNT crashed

Hi,

I've been working in my usual MiNTOS setup and suddenly, when I was
switching the applications with Alt-Ctrl-Tab, whole system crashed with

syslogd: exiting on signal 15
pid 47 (SCREEN): assert(`x') failed at line 1186 of pipefs.c
FATAL ERROR. You must reboot system.

My setup is up to date: selfcompiled MiNT 1.14.6, N.AES 1.1.0, Taskbar,
Thing etc. At the moment of switching just Everest and aMAIL were running.
BTW, the last program displayed in the switching dialog of N.AES was
Taskbar, so I was switching from or to Taskbar (I don't think Taskbar is
related to that crash, though).

The pipefs.c was trying to pipe_close() and it couldn't remove a pointer (I
don't understand pipefs, so it doesn't ring a bell for me).

Do you know which application actually failed? Was it N.AES who were
switching the apps? And why it killed whole MiNT?

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user