Re: Quick question

> Is it possible to write a ftp.xfs? I ask because I have some code here
> that would be suitable, but I don't know if it's technically possible.
> And if it is, would there be any demand for such a thing? I thought it
> would be nice to have a ftp-'drive', where all the folders on the
> first level represented ftp-sites...

It might be solved at the desktop level, not at the kernel level (as xfs
would do). I mean you can have a set of ftp links grouped, then, when
you click on one, the desktop invokes a special FTP client etc. It would
be nice if the client would request the desktop to open a standard
directory window to display and handle the stuff...

Does AV protocol allow this?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@mi.com.pl

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.