Preparing new distribution...

Hi,

I've been planning to prepare a new MiNT distribution. Using the KGMD, it
came to my mind, that the filesystem structure needs a sortout in a bit.
For example, perhaps it is useful to move some stuff from /usr/bin to
/usr/local/bin and generally make file distribution more balanced (some
directories have loads of entries, while other dirs are completely empty).
Here go my proposals:

1) move /home/root to /root
2) make /sbin directory and put daemons
3) make a real /bin directory and put root-only binaries there
4) make /usr/skeleton directory for adduser
5) allow the filesystems  like /home, /usr etc to be installed on
   separate partitions by the installation script.

Comments?

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.