N.AES 1.2

Hi!

I got N.AES 1.2 (or more precisely, 1.1.7...) and I must say it looks
rather good :-) It feels even smoother than 1.1, has beatiful
nice-lines in menus, configurable menu-colour, real-time handling of
windows (fast and smooth) and a CPX for configuring.

It also has a couple of new aes-calls, it's now possible to start a
new desktop with shel_wdef(). This means that it's very easy to write
a login-app for N.AES 1.2 :-) Several other AES-calls is also
extended, some of them are really useful.

The cookie now also points to a config-structure, so you can configure
N.AES "on-the-fly" with software (like the enclosed CPX).

Bugs:

1. The window-gadgets are still mis-aligned...
2. The left window-border gets dirtied sometimes when you move a
   window outside the bottom-border and real-time handling is enabled.

N.Thing crashes with a bus-error on my Falcon/AB, but I guess that's
because the binary is corrupted and not a bug in N.Thing as all
versions of Thing (including the latest demo) works fine.

BTW. the CD is pretty good (lots of MiNT-stuff, much of it very
recent), but the quality of the disc itself is questionable... Rough
edges, uneven surface... A PC I tried it on couldn't read it at all.

/*
**
*/