RESET vector

MiNT hooks on reset vector, makes the magic values valid and so a small
function of MiNT is executed after reset. That function restores TRAP
and other system vectors to state that was there before MiNT started.

This routine causes MiNT on Afterburner to hang completely (I have to
turn my machine off, reset key doesn't help). That might be due to the
fact MiNT is in FastRAM, and there's no FastRAM after reset on AB040.

I am asking: why MiNT tries to restore system vectors after reset? I
believe this is the ROM TOS' task. I would be glad if this routine was
removed (or at least iffed out for certain TOSes, let's say tosver>1.0
:-)

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer