Re: Taskbar 1.99 released

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JO! TASKBAR 1.99 IS GREAT! I use it everyday.
Honest, it is just GENIOUS!.
I wanted to email you about it, but didn't find the time til this
morning.
1) The Document feature is just GREAT. (too bad not enough prog
supports it).
2) The idea of using the GRP from thing is just the best, WAY MUCH
cooler than Start me up. Way faster, flexible than SMU. You find the
perfect trick/idea on how to manage than efficiently.
3) WHat I would really like to see is though, The flag for the GRAYED
options should be nicer, like using LIGHT font or, something like
that, (just visual you'll tell me ;)
4) option to have a prenice() on each process displayed on the
taskbar. Like a -10 -5 -1 +1 +5 +10  popup available from TASKBAR for
each task :) that would be awesome.
Keep up the good work man.

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/