Re: HFS.XFS

First, it's really cool to hear work is being done on other filesystems.
Thank you very much! ;-)

Second, I suggest we handle this in an elegant way:

   Within the XFS, include a prototype for a Fuji icon.
   Any time a NEW file is created, the fuji is included by default.
   Existing files keep their current icons, of course.

If you want a simple, but well-drawn fuji that could be converted,
I have something you might want. Let me know through private mail.