Porting GCC 2.8.1

Hello everyone,

I recently get interested in GCC 2.8.1 when I compiled it for
LINUX REDHAT and SUN SPARC, and that I read that the 060 CPU
was now supported. I have an HADES 060 and I am the Author
of a program written in C called Eureka 2.12. I also ported
Persitence Of Vision with GCC 2.7.2.3, but there still some
problems of portability.
I was wondering if someone has the experience of porting
this GCC version. I would like to do it myself, and using
the HADES it should not be a too big problem. I'm currently
working under N.AES 1.0 with freemint 1.14.7. I've collected
all around tools that give me a UNIX-like platform.
If someone has the experience of porting GCC, it would be
nice to help me. If it's already done, where can I get it ?
I'm a new subscriber to this mailing list, and the subject
may have allready been mentioned. Please tell me about it ...
Thanks,
Bye for now ...

-- Francois LE COAT
WEB : http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~lecoat
E-mail : lecoat@ief.u-psud.fr
Eureka 2.12 Author (2D Graph describer 3D modeller)