Re: MiNTlib PL48 released

On Sat, 16 May 1998, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> 1) ssystem.h could be part of distribution, as it is needed for
> compilation of the library (perhaps there could be a separate folder
> with headers that are needed just for compilation of MiNTlibs).

ssystem.h is in the tar file, I just checked.

tar tzf mntinc48.tgz | tail

> 2) curses.h should be removed, as MiNTlibs do not provide curses. This
> header file is part of (n)curses distribution...

Done.

> 3) the following patch to ftw.h removes the last warning when compiling
> my project (that is compiled without any warning on DOS and Linux)

Done.

As for Chris' quoted filename patch, I have to admit I'm a bit
mixed up.  To make a long story short, I could have sworn Chris
did not want this patch included in the PL48 tree.
Unfortunately, I have no remaining record of the relevant
message from Chris.  Chris, would you please enlighten me?

Thanks, Petr, for the thorough lookover you gave PL48.

Yves