Re:_FINAL_ release MiNTlib PL48

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Christian Felsch wrote:

> Hi Yves!
>
> I have another patch (this time for Pure :-)

Thanks.

> I had to do this changes for compiling the new lib with PureC.
> What's about the new assembler bindings for mintbind.s? Are they OK?

Probably not. :-/  I'm afraid I've been rather gcc-centric.  At
this point though, I really want to freeze PL48 even if it still
has a wart or two.

Tell you what...  I'm going to create a patch directory on my
ftp site, so that people who are so inclined can keep up without
having to dig through the MiNTlist archive and without having to
wait until PL49. Your latest patch is going to be the first to
go in.  Guido also sent me a whole bunch of stuff, but I need to
sort through it and adapt/test it.  In time I'll make the
relevant parts available in the patch directory as well.

Yves