Re: Ssystem bug

> > I don't think it is worth fixing in the library, at least it is mostly
> > "visual" stuff and I can't imagine a program that would depend on the
> > kernel build date anyways...
>
> That's very, very true (Frank Zappa, r. i. p.).
> Except for the better version information I don't think that Ssystem
> is really an improvement. But once it is introduced into the kernel
> we have to support for compatibility.  And the least we can do is
> to set forth a unique behaviour and that's why I think the MiNT
> community should decide whether January is 0 or 1. ;-)

Well, I do think its useful somehow (remember fastload and timeslice
control) :-) And I'd vote for January = 1, but if Jan = 0 would help
somebody, I'll agree. Any counting is good as long as it is consistent.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.