Re: N.AES fileselector

On Mon, 25 May 1998, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> I tried it, but I'm used to Freedom (despite the bugs).

Have you tried the most recent version 2.04? It seems to work quite well
here. But that problem of it not working after a certain number of
programs have crashed (or whatever it is, I still don't quite understand
it) still does occur.

> The only problem is, if/when Freedom de-installs itself,
> we're back to the lame thing that's supposed to pass as
> a half-decent fileselector, built into N.AES...

Just load another fileselector in that case. Or have two loaded always, so
when Freedom stops working the other will come instead.

--
Mario Becroft                        Auckland, New Zealand
mb@tos.pl.net                    http://www.pl.net/~mario/      |\__/,|   (`\