ISO system-font

Hi!

I just want to finish what I started writing yesterday... What I tried to
say was that you can't use a real 8859-1 font as system-font for two
reasons:

1. Some characters used by GEM-applications in boxchars (like the one with
   three horizontal lines, ASCII 240 iirc) is replaced, so GEM-apps might
   look funny. However, if you have an AES that can use other fonts than
   the system-font (e.g. N.AES) this isn't a problem.

2. Many applications that rely on the presence of the standard
   character-set will have problems with sorting etc. if local characters
   are remapped.

If you can live with these restrictions then fine, but I still don't like
the idea of moving existing characters around... I've had some really bad
experiences with this on DOS-boxes with Norwegian character-set.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/