Re: Slow keyboard Input from some GEM programs...

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> I have to admit that I have created some "black list" of TSR programs that
> are dangerous to use. The CKBD takes there one of the first places, due to
> the fact that if it is loaded, the system very likes to suddenly freeze
> from time to time.

I have four more that cause a lot of problems with MagiC or
MiNT/N.AES:

1 LIBERTY (e.g. the whole Freedom2-package)
2 WDIALOG (With N.AES or MultiTOS)
3 XUFSL
4 ALICE (with MagiC)

LEDPANEL also caused me a lot of headache, as it introduced very
subtle, inconsistent problems.

Anyway, those of you that still has separate TSR's for
keyboard-remapping, mouse-accelerator, corner-clock etc. should take a
look at Petr Stehlik's Clocky. It really is a excellent piece of
software, esp. when combined with Clocky-Tools or Taskbar 2.0 (which
will be released on Saturday, hopefully...).

/*
**
*/