SECURELEVEL bug?

Today, I just attempted to use SU from remote, to gain access to my
TT from a friend's place, but I encountered the following message:

"Password:su setuid: permission denied."

When trying the same thing at home, same problem.  In both cases,
I logged in as a user from Wheel, with SECURELEVEL=0.

Another similar problem is, httpd is refused access to the /bin
hirearchy (on cgi scripts that call SH) if I use SECURELEVEL=1
or higher, even though my httpd belongs to Wheel.

Am I missing anything, or is this a bug?

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS inc.     http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/