Okami 1.35b/freeMiNT 1.15.0-2.6 probs

Hello,

I've a problem to use Okami 1.35b on a MiNT VFAT partition.
It seems that Okami can't find it's *onews.def* and *keymap.inf*
According to the author of Okami this has something to do with the
NEWFATFS.
Strange enough the latest official release v 1.34 hasn't problems with
this.
Furthermore Okami 1.35b runs just fine on a minix partition.

Also Okami 1.35b seems to have problems to decode MIME (base64) message on
a NEWFATFS partition. It takes much more time and at the end I get a Fatal
Error message. The message is decoded correctly though. Again Okami 1.34
doesn't have this problem.

According to the author of Okami the only thing that is different between
the two version is Pdomain() (whatever this is)

Saving a plain ascii text message from Okami all versions to NEWFATFS
partition takes considerable more time then on a TOS partition
To save a 194.000 bytes message it takes about 65 secs.

Are these problems really related to NEWFATFS or with the way Okami works?

--
quote of the day:
Otagger ß1.19: