Re: pexec bug in MiNT?

Should I concider this as a:" No compendium, you're screwed." ?
May I also add that this doesn't help me really?
May I also add that I have problem under MiNT and not Magic?
fatal error, nalloc (not malloc) not freed or something like that
message..    ^
Have to reboot..
/me frustrated..
I would use shel_write as it works as expected. But Can't redirect
stderr/stdout with shel_write() method. :(
Or I could recompile the ttp (child) with fprintf(null)? I am sure
many people won't appreciate that either ;)

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/