gcc 2.8.1

Hi!

I tried to install 2.8.1 tonight, but have run into a problem I can't
figure out.

It *compiles* OK, but when I try to link I get the following errors:

/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol __base referenced from text
/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol __acc_main referenced from text
/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol __base referenced from text
/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol __crtinit referenced from text
...and so on... (About 50 lines when compiling MiNT)

When I try to link objects compiled with 2.7.2.3 it seems to be OK,
but the resulting binary crashes with a bus-error. Simple programs
that's only linked with libc works fine though.

Gcc is installed like this (Felsch's 2.8.1):

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/m68k-atari-mint/2.8.1
   cc1
   cc1plus
   cpp
   specs

/usr/m68k-atari-mint/bin
   as
   ld
   sym-ld

/usr/bin
   gcc, g++, ar and the rest of the stuff.

The libs are located in their normal locations. Btw. I also installed
MiNTlibs pl48 tonight, but reinstalling pl46 didn't help.

All the binaries are fetched from Christian Felsch's homepage, so I
assume they can work together.

Any suggestions? Should I install another port or what? I like
Christian's ports because of the docs, but I'm willing to try other
ports if that can help.

/*
**
*/