Re: FreeMiNT 1.15 beta 2.8 problem

Hello Jo,

on Fri 04-09-98 23:46 you wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Martin Nightowl Byttebier wrote:
>
>> It seems I can't use the latest 2.8 beta release of freeMiNT 1.15 on my
>> Hades anymore.
>
>I don't know if this is related to your problem, but I had all sorts
>of problem with 2.8 until I installed the latest version of
>minixfs.xfs (0.70.5).

Arch, I must read the docs. I just noticed on Frank's website a small doc
in which he says one must use minixfs.xfs (0.70.5) with 2.8. It is even
marked at the end of the download page.
With the minixfs.xfs the previous problems are gone.

Thanks
Martin
--
Otagger ß1.21: Polaroids: what polar bears get from sitting on icecaps