Re: minixfs v0.7

Hi all!

> I use /etc/fstab to mount various drives during boot which doesn't work
> with $Subject.
>
> Do you expect to support this with a beta and hopefully final release? I
> REALLY look forward to the day that `df` reports such instances correctly.

First, the kernel doesn't support Mounting/Unmounting at the moment (all
versions).
The MinixFS Mounting/Unmounting mechanism is a 'dirty hack' (original
comment from MinixFS source) and only realized in MinixFS itself.

I removed this stuff from MinixFS 0.70 because it makes trouble with new
kernel cache management.

Please feel free to use any version of MinixFS you like. There are no
real differences between 0.60 and 0.70 except the cache management and
some additional new Dcntl's.

That's all.

Tschuess
   ...Frank