Re: Next gcc 2.8.1

Hi all!

> Well, I'm having serious problems with 2.8.1 here, it often corrupts
> symbol-tables which makes it impossible to link objects. This happens
> with both Franks and your port. At first I suspected the tools (ar,
> ld...) to be buggy, but the problems persists after installing the
> latest tools. I've also reinstalled both 2.8.1-ports without success.

I don't understand all your gcc 2.8.1 problems. I used the gcc 2.8.1 from
the beginning and I never had any problem.

All MiNT kernels are compiled with this version. Also all my other progs
and the MiNT-Lib without any problem.

I must only rename my libs from libc.a to libgnu.a because Chris changed
that.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--