RE: Next gcc 2.8.1

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Christian Felsch wrote:

> For base-relative the character 'b' is still in use (libbc.a,
> libbc16.a).

Do we really need the prefix "lib" all the time?
Isn't the ".a" extension enough already?  KISS=keep it short simple

Btw, 2.8.1 doesn't work correctly here either.  I switched back to
2.6.x that was included in KGMD.

Also, as I outlined a while back, MiNTlib since PL-47 produce MUCH
larger binaries than the older PL-46 that was included with KGMD.

Just my 2 cents.

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS inc.     http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/